Friday 23 September 2016

Sapphires For September...


Oh my goodness...I cannot believe it is September already?! Where has the time gone? Not long until Christmas guys.

You may have noticed I've been a little quiet the past two weeks. I've not been ignoring you. Promise.  My laptop charger was actually broke and so I couldn't blog! You have no idea how good it feels to be back at the keyboard!

Luckily my charger arrived today along with a very cute little parcel and when I opened it I was so so happy because it was a parcel I had been expecting for a while. My bridal set from H.Samuel! Some of you may have heard that H.Samuel wanted to send me a gift for my wedding which is so unbelievably generous of them and well, here it is!



The matching earrings and necklace to my beautiful sapphire engagement ring!! How kind of them! I'm totally in love with this set and it's one of those that will last a lifetime and hold sentiment. Something you can pass on through the family. This will always be special to me and represent a really positive and happy time of my life.






I told you it was cute packaging.





They couldn't have actually chosen a better time to send me this set as Sapphire is the birthstone of September so all you babes that are born in September would totally rock this set. It doesn't have to be a bridal set though, you could totally just treat yourself for any old reason.

As Anita Loos once said 'Kissing your hand may make you feel very good but a diamond and sapphire bracelet lasts forever'.

It really is just the perfect gift! and just a sneaky little secret I'm going to slip in here...there is actually 25% off Sapphire on www.hsamuel.co.uk so get in there quick!

Sapphire is said to bring your loved ones protection from harm and envy and also represents the purity of the soul. How amazing!

I'm such a massive fan of dark coloured jewels like sapphire, ruby and emerald. They just look so vintage, especially with the beautiful sparkle of the cubic zirconia around the edges and we all know I love vintage items.

The only thing I did notice about the set that H.Samuel sent was that it is a black sapphire set whereas my engagement ring is blue. However this didn't bother me as my ring is really quite dark and so it is very hard to notice, you can only tell in certain lights and there is something quite special about this really rich dark black sapphire, I just feel it is perfect for me! 




My engagement ring is actually from Ernest Jones but I think H Samuel may be run by the same company (I'm probably completely wrong and drilling nonsense into your head) but that was the impression I got when H Samuel contacted me. 

Elliot couldn't have done a better job of choosing my ring, he knows me so well.



I had a little bit of trouble with the necklace when I first opened it because the items came wrapped in tissue but during the delivery they had managed to come loose and got completely tangled up into a giant knot so I sat there stressing for about an hour before eventually managing to untangle it. (I imagine if you purchased it from the wesbite it would come in a box).

The chain is super delicate and so I didn't want to break it. I ended up googling life hacks for getting knots out of jewellery and today I learnt that olive oil helps a huge amount. You're welcome.

Other than that my first impressions were very happy ones. This necklace is a 9 carat white gold sapphire necklace. I just think it's truly beautiful and matches the shape of my ring perfectly. I also really love the length, not too short or too long. 


The earrings are a favourite. Also 9 carat white gold sapphire. I love how feminine and dainty they are! They hang from a stud and so they stand out a little bit more and they glisten in the light, very elegant and perfect for upcoming blogger events and of course...my wedding day.

I really cannot thank H.Samuel and Ernest Jones PR Team enough for getting in touch with me. I think it's really sweet that they saw my announcement of our engagement on Instagram and decided to just take some time our of their day to wish me well and offer me such a beautiful gift. 

As I mentioned before Sapphire is perfect for September as it is the birthstone so if anybody's birthday is very close they might really appreciate how much thought you put into a gift like this.

Even if they weren't born in September.. Im sure most girls would be over the moon if somebody bought them something so precious such as a sapphire! 

Take a look at the collection of Sapphire jewellery here! Don't forget there is 25% off for the September birthstone.

You can look specifically at my white gold sapphire necklace by clicking here.

and the matching earrings by clicking here.

And here are some pics of me wearing my new sapphire set.



You can also follow their social medias below!





I hope you all enjoyed this post and love this jewellery as much as I do! 

Much Love, 


Disclaimer: The necklace and earrings were sent to me free of charge as a gift. H Samuel asked for a mention on my social medias in exchange. My opinions are my 100% honest opinion. 

To keep up to date follow me using the blue button at the top of this page that says 'join this site'.

To read any of my other blog posts click on blog archive.

Find me on 

Pinterest
Adictik - Fashion Blogger Stacie
Fabusco - Fashion Blogger Stacie
Snapchat - Fbloggerstacie





Share:

4 comments

  1. Ooh! How beautiful. Congratulations on your engagement and how stunning those sapphires are. They truly look lovely on you. Xx

    Keep Calm and start writing -
    23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy since he proposed! xx

      Delete
  2. Aw, what a pretty set! Sapphires are so beautiful, and I love that you guys went for a sapphire ring rather than a diamond. Also, I definitely would not worry about the colour difference - they'll rarely be close enough to each other for the difference to be noticeable. Also, a small, sharp end helps with knots, too. Like a seam-ripper or a safety pin. You can use it to break up the knot a bit and work with the tiny, individual strands :)

    Erin | Explore, Refresh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really wanted something different and I'm so glad that Elliot picked up on that and knew to get something like a sapphire. Yeah hardly anybody has noticed unless I've pointed it out!

      Ahh! I used a safety pin I just forgot to mention that part :') the miracles of google ay? :) what would we do without it? xx

      Delete

© Sleek For Yourself! | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig