Saturday 19 November 2016

My Music Playlist 2016...


Welcome to my music playlist of 2016.

They aren't necessarily songs released in 2016. In fact a lot of them are golden oldies.
But just songs that I have played way too much throughout this year.
I thought this would be a fun way of you guys getting to know me better. I think you can tell a lot about a person through their music tastes. I like to think I enjoy a variety of music and so there will probably be at least one song you love on here.

If you want to listen to the playlist you can do so by clicking here to see my Spotify Playlist. There are 5 hours of banging tunes. Enjoy!

I've listed all the songs below and mentioned any of importance to me or why they are on my mind.

1)  Love Me - The 1975
2)  Don't Be So Hard On Yourself - Jess Glynne
3)  Lay It All On Me - Rudimental ft Ed Sheeran
4)  In2 - WSTRN
5)  Not This Time - The 2 Bears
6)  Forgive And Forget - The Kooks
7)  Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
8)  Brick House - The Commodores (LOVE this, dancing jam
9)  Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
10) Super Freak - Rick James (Another one for dancing, guaranteed to get me up at a party)
11) Hypest Hype - Chase & Status
12) Ghetto Soldier - Ky-Mani Marley
13) Ghetto Gospel - 2Pac
14) Message From Your Heart - Kina Grannis (Powerful song)
15) Mr Policeman - Missing Andy
16) Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd (My funeral song
17) Get Ugly - Jason Derulo
18) Pony - Ginuwine
19) Don't Tell Em - Jeremih
20) Bite My Tongue - You Me At Six
21) White Tiger - Izzy Bizu
22) Trap Queen - Fetty Wap
23) Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
24) The Carpal Tunnel Of Love - Fall Out Boy
25) The Worlds Greatest - R. Kelly
26) Murder On The Dancefloor - Sophie Ellis Bextor
27) That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain 
28) Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain (Fave)
29) Shackles (Praise You) - Mary Mary
30) Because We Want To - Billie Piper
31) Getting Jiggy With It - Will Smith (Childhood favourite
32) Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader (Did anyone else think Jamie Oliver sang this?
33) Work - Rihanna 
34) Flaws - Bastille (Mine and Elliots last dance wedding song but a slow beautiful acoustic version)
35) Feels Like Home - Edwina Hayes (Mine and Elliots first dance song at our wedding)
36) Doin It Again - Skepta
37) At Last - Etta James
38) Green Finch & Linnet Bird - Jayne Wisener
39) Elephant Love Medley - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
40) One Day I'll Fly Away - Nicole Kidman
41) Work From Home - Fifth Harmony
42) One Dance - Drake
43) Lush Life - Zara Larsson
44) Me Too - Meghan Trainor
45) Shout Out To My Ex - Little Mix
46) T.I.N.A - Fuse ODG
47) Hounds Of Love - The Futureheads
48) Bring Your Whole Crew - DMX
49) Where The Hood At - DMX
50) Bad Day - R.E.M
51) Losing My Religion - R.E.M
52) Stand - R.E.M
53) December 1963 - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons (All-time fave)
54) Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen
55) The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley
56) Gotta Reason - Hard-Fi
57) Get Your Number - Mariah Carey
58) Freak On A Leash - Korn
59) U.N.I - Ed Sheeran
60) Almost - Tracy Chapman
61) Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
62) Still Into You - Paramore
63) Nobody - Skindred
64) Electric Avenue - Eddie Grant
65) This Years Love - David Gray
66) Redemption Song - Bob Marley
67) Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry
68) Killing In The Name Of - Rage Against The Machine
69) Good Grief - Bastille
70) Tilted - Christine & The Queens
71) Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
72) Look At Me Now- Karmin (I can sing this like a bad ass bitch, it's my party trick, lololol)
73) I Wanna Be A Hippy - Technohead
74) Showdown - Electric Light Orchestra (Reminds me of my papa
75) Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
76) Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners (Got to be played at the wedding)
77) House Of Fun - Madness
78) Baggy Trousers - Madness


I'd love it if some of you took the time to listen to my playlist to see why I love these songs so much, you might even discover some new loves.

Hope you are all healthy and well,


To keep up to date follow me using the blue button at the top of this page that says 'join this site'.
To read any of my other blog posts click on blog archive.

Find me on 
Adictik - Fashion Blogger Stacie
Fabusco - Fashion Blogger Stacie
Snapchat - Fbloggerstacie
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love so many of these songs! And I spotted some of my old favourites on your list too! Wuthering Heights. Murder on the Dance Floor. Dancing in the Moonlight - All timeless!

    Very best wishes.
    keep calm and start writing ~
    www.23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I much prefer the classics to new music. A lot of these will be added to my wedding playlist ! :) xx

      Delete

© Sleek For Yourself! | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig